Thursday 6 September 2012

Is it really Autumn...?

I really can not believe that the summer is over...  Where has the time gone..?

A fantastic summer of Olympics and now Paralympics has really fueled the enthusiasm of all staff at both schools, and we look forward to continuing our Olympic Legacy over the coming terms and years.

Temple Hill and Oakfield Year 6 children are all working together today and tomorrow with our old friend, Chris Cook, who swam for team GB in the last Olympics.  Chris works so well with the children - I wish I could bottle his enthusiasm and positivity.

I hope to see as many parents as possible at the events coming up in the next few days and weeks.  Please check your wall planners for the dates of the whole school BBQs, parent meetings and my Headteacher presentations.

I look forward to welcoming you all in to school over the coming weeks.

GR

No comments:

Post a Comment