Wednesday 2 May 2012

Let's give this a try...


Happy Wednesday to everyone.

I wanted to find a way to easily communicate with parents, carers and children on a more regular basis.  Writing a newsletter takes quite  a bit of time, writing a blog entry can be done any time, any where - and doesn't have to be photocopied for all to see!

I consulted with some headteacher colleagues, and one or two suggested that a blog may be the way foward.  So, let's give this a try!

Today, Wednesday 2nd May, I have just finished e-mailing Tim Prendergast who will be visiting the school on Friday of this week.  Tim is a Paralympian, and will be representing New Zealand in the London 2012 Paralypmics.  I am incredibly excited that Tim will be visiting the school.  As a middle-distance runner, I am hoping to hear how he deals with the challenges that a disability may bring. 

Click this link to read more about Tim Prendergast

Have a good day.

GR

1 comment:

  1. So far so good and it has a mobile version which is great for me as I can keep updated on the go, which I am more then not. Good luck

    ReplyDelete